本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca College, and Chartered Professional Accounts Ontario, provides a bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionals gain the core competencies needed to start their accounting careers in Canada.
Courses and Services:
• Overview of Accounting in Canada
• Canadian Taxation
• QuickBooks 1 & 2
• Workplace Culture and Communication
• CPA Assessment (optional)
• Job Search Workshops
• One-on-One Employment Counseling
• Job Placement/Matching
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• University degree in accounting or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
• CLB Level? or above
• Commitment to completing the program
• Program participants need to pay a tuition fee of $550, which constitutes less than 10% of the overall cost of the program and may be reimbursed through the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program (OBPAP) .
• All other costs of the program are funded by the Government of Ontario.
• All books and materials are included.
• Participants who want to have their credentials assessed by CPA will be reimbursed for 50% ($75) of the assessment fee ($150).
Please email email@example.com for more information.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh