本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Divisional Overview Aecon’s Corporate division provides a support system which extends throughout all branches of the company and includes IT services, communications, finance and human resources, among others.
Company [Job Posting] Aecon Group Inc.
Business Unit Finance
Province/State Ontario [ON]
Title Junior Accountant
Position Overview Reporting to the Supervisor, Corporate Accounting, the Junior Accountant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day accounting functions of the Corporate Financial Reporting team and the annual and quarterly reporting cycles of the Corporate Budgeting team.
Key Responsibilities • Assist with month-end close processes (i.e. journal entry preparation, accruals, eliminations and recurring entries)
• Complete monthly bank reconciliations, coordinating with Aecon divisions and Shared Services to rectify variances
• Complete intercompany reconciliations, including confirmation of intercompany balances with other Aecon divisions and coordination of cross-company transactions
• Prepare HST, GST, PST, QST returns, reconciliations, and filings
• Provide support to the Corporate Tax team during CRA audits
• Prepare account reconciliations and accompanying analysis for Aecon’s Corporate companies
• Build and/or maintain Excel reporting models, and/or Business Objects reports used for monthly and quarterly reporting
• Assist with interim and year-end audit and reporting requirements
• Ensure continuous improvements are applied within areas of responsibility
• Create and/or maintain proper documentation for processes within areas of responsibility
• Assist with the preparation of annual business plan and quarterly forecast Board reporting packages and related variance analysis
• Participate in special projects and initiatives as required
Required Knowledge & Skills • 1 – 3 years of related accounting experience
• A related business degree (i.e. finance or accounting)
• Working towards accounting designation (CPA)
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• Experience with large-scale accounting and reporting systems; exposure to SAP, BPC and Business Objects is highly valued
• Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
• Excellent organizational skills, which will be utilized to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work environment
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information and requirements both orally and in writing
Employment Status Permanent
Job ID 5063
Compensation & Benefits Overview Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Equity Statement Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Accessibility Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh