本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally.
Divisional Overview Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
Business Unit Major Projects East
Province/State Ontario [ON]
Country Canada [CA]
Title Accounting Supervisor, Major Projects (15 month Contract)
Position Overview The Accountant role within the Major Projects Group will be responsible for the processing of the day to day transactions, month end close procedures, assisting the accounting group and project staff in the preparation of internal and external financial statements, statutory, budgetary and project cost reporting requirements and in assisting with the compliance of Internal Audit requirements. This position will be for a 15 month contract.
Key Responsibilities • Act as point person between project site offices and head office and aid project staff with the preparation of monthly job cost reports, job status reports etc.
• Coordinate month end close off process for the Division and its projects
• Proportionate consolidation of Joint Venture statements – review of JV statements & preparation of consolidation journal entries
• Prepare and present Month end and Quarterly financial reporting package for Major Projects East.
• Prepare and coordinate various monthly and quarterly financial reports. (IE backlog analysis, Differed/ Unbilled report, MD&A analysis, claims schedule…)
• Monthly preparation of back charge invoices of staff costs and recoverable expenses.
• Prepare the quarterly forecast and yearly Business Plan for the MPE division.
• Provide SAP support and assistance to project sites
• Account analysis and preparation of audit working papers
• Assist with interim and year-end audit and IFRS reporting requirements
• Assist in ensuring the division and projects remain compliant with Internal Audit
• Assist with and participate in special projects as required
Required Knowledge & Skills • Accounting designation – CPA
• Minimum five years post qualification experience in accounting
• Ability to deal effectively with project staff, Joint Venture partners, banks etc.
• Strong computer skills, using Excel & Word
• Hands on experience in the use of SAP and construction experience is preferred.
• Team player, self-motivated and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
Compensation & Benefits Overview Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Equity Statement Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Accessibility Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh