● To the opposite, I love Rapping. Don't you accept the possibility that Rapping is factually just another format of living philosophy, which can disproportionately overpower any other formats whatsoever?
○ My assumption is that your resistance to Rapping may arise from a certain degree of inner fear, more or less, coming from nowhere. Possible?
○ 我是乌龟，有inner peace没有inner fear
○ Sorry, :) I just can't come to peace with the assumption that a person self-portrayed with inner peace can so certainly stereotype Rappers as 找不着对象荷尔蒙爆发需要发泄需要吸毒的居多.
○ You electrified by what? Graphic images, transparent wording, heartbeat rhythm, something beyond, or........?
○ Don’t you remember the word “whole package”,that is when we truly like something or someone.
○ Quite suspicious that you can get yourself that far. What's underneath the "whole package" then?
○ The beat that beats into the depth of your heart, the desperate voice that instigates the laziness of your bone marrow, and the sensual wording that undresses the last hidden dirt of your soul.
● Looks like he's been trying to get on our nerves to see how strong or how weak we can be. Those like mikesmith may not be able to survive it. :)
● He's more like a vocal leader in a social movement under the disguise of vulgarity and superficiality.