○ “How could the Prime Minister and his people not have known he was under investigation? And if they did, why did they go ahead? Suddenly, Mr. Trudeau no longer looks caring and compassionate. He just looks stupid.”
● “Who vetted Mr. Boyle? How could the PM's security people not know that he was under investigation for serious crimes? Where was the PR team? What did the briefing notes say? Did Mr. Trudeau even read them? His people are staying mum. ”
● “A prime minister with functioning political antennae would have been alert to the dangers of associating with Mr. Boyle. Mr. Trudeau was not. ”
● “The same is true of his vacation with the Aga Khan, which was a bad idea even if it hadn't broken the ethics law. I can't think of any recent predecessor – of either party – who would have made such dumb mistakes.”
● “And these are easy cases. What might happen with the hard ones?”
○ Boyle在Twitter上说的..."Incidentally, not our first meeting with @JustinTrudeau, that was '06 in Toronto over other common interests, haha."，好奇是啥common interest...LOL...