● na jiu bie lai le, ni hui da chi yi jing de shu fu
○ what did that mean? would you please give me more details? changing job is a big decision,especially need choose one from two offers.any insights would be extremely helpful.thank you.
○ i don't thnik you are serious to face your new oppurtunity in RIM. RIM is a big Canada company, it is different with American company, for me, i work there just for making life.
○ Overtime in most IT company is free and RIM is one of them. At most you can get some days off back, but not sure if its employee can get this from RIM. RIM is still expanding quickly, do not know how you get your bad news about it.
○ No days off. Work overtime is completely volunteer. Do you ever get days off in Huawei? Same happens in RIM.