○ no. I am not dating. I mean if you want to look for your future husband, you have to do something, like go to dating sites.
○ I have no confidence in love. But I do not want to be involved in any relations with married guys/guys with girlfriend.
○ True. It is a dead end. All good men have wives or girlfriends. Those who are single at your age are boring and do not know love. Although I have a solution for you, but I don't think it will work for you.
○ what solution? whether it works or not, no one knows. Life is about taking challenges.
○ My solution is too demanding for you, but I have an easy one: go to church, be religious. Religion will make you peaceful. People in church will help you to find your future husband.
○ Why don't people in your church help you?
○ They can help me to find a husband or sex??? They cannot even help me to find a job
○ It looks like you need some consultation for a lot of things, not just a hug. I used to be a career consultant as my job, relationship consultant for my friends. Now I am doing religion and spirituality consultation. This is why I am here!
○ I consider myself a fortune teller, but not in the sense that normal people see. I have already got some special power, but I am not able to tell you what exactly to do to solve your problem now without knowing your background.
● BTW, I want to say, you haven't got to the essence of Christianity. If you do, your problem should have been solved.
○ Exactly. I am also aware of that. However, I cannot resist the basic instinct which haunts me from time to time.
● When you get to the essence of a religion, any religion, it help you to make your basic instinct work for you, not against you. Most of religious people don't them this point, so they still suffer.
● I have studied Christianity for over 15 years. I know it does solve problems, but you have to do it right.