○ The one way to Beijing is $465, which has been on sale for a few weeks. Is there extra 20% off? I just tried, did not get any discount. Did I miss anything?
○ I also tried for the trip in Aug. 2010, and the price showed was $1750 per adult. It seems to be high to me. Do I need a promotion code? Thanks.
● If you went to the special offer section, there was the discount code there. But it's gone today, and instead the promotion is for US destinations. You may want to check their website often for the next few days.
○ I only found out a RSVP code for applying for American Express today.Special Feature. Is this the discount code for air ticket? Enter RSVP code: 202010
● I can not even search for the price using the promotion code. It is odd because I typed the city name of Toronto and shanghai, but the website does not authomatically bring out the airport's names. Anyone can help me? Thanks!
○ You may need to go to the special offer section and book directly from there. Today's promotion is on US destination. But the promotion to international destinations may come back. Let's hope Canadians win more in the 2010 Olymics!
● Thanks a lot! I just booked a trip from Toronto to Shanghai.
● Booked tickets in the afternoon. Low fare but expensive taxes and fuel charge.