○ You're right. Moncton is in New Brunswick; Halifax in Nova Scotia.
● A city of southeast New Brunswick, Canada, northeast of Saint John. Originally settled by Acadians, it was resettled by Germans in 1763. Population, 54,743.
○ i c, how come they have a french speaking school?
● I 've been there once last year :) actually Bo1 Cai4 lives nearby. they speake English. one of the biggest cities in NB. near one national park and hopewell cape( not sure the name now).
● dude, hopewell is a serial of rocks, not a cape.
● what's up dude?drop me a line and I can tell every detail you want to know.
○ check ur e-mail, 3ks:)
○ u r welcome, man, but nothing there in mailbox yet. it is seldom used, you might have to do it again, or, if questions are not that confidential, maybe you can ask here.