Minor children before entering Canada

blanc (so what)
Minor children who want to study for six months or more must apply for a study permit before they enter Canada. This includes minor children who come with parents who had a study or work permit approved overseas.

You do not need a study permit for a program of six months or less, but you may still apply for one before entering Canada.

If you are coming to Canada with parents who have a valid study or work permit, you don’t need to provide a letter of acceptance from a school when you apply for a study permit.
2018-12-31 -04:00
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic: 探亲签证两大人带个8岁孩子来加拿大探望女儿。女儿留学已5年了,请问孩子护照是5年的。父母一起办是不是就给4年或5年,不会给10年签证?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学