知道 INGLE international 就可以。很多学校和这个公司有合同,每天1块多点 To be eligible for coverage,

you must be:
a. an international student at an educational institution with a current passport and/or student
visa, under the age of 65, residing in Canada, whose name is on file with the plan administrator
as being insured under this policy during the coverage period; or
b. the international student’s teacher or chaperone under the age of 65; or
c. the parent/legal guardian, spouse, and/or dependent child(ren) under the age of 65 of any of the
persons listed above, residing together in Canada, and sharing the same coverage period.
Sign in and Reply
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.