which passport do you hold when you pass the custom?

fish8926 (smallfish)
I have Chinese passport with US visa on it and Canadian passport. Chinese passport will be expired in Nov 2010. Can I go to US by using Canadian passport and go into/come out of China with Chinese passport and extend it in China? Has someone done that before? Thanks for any answers.
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.