It is required to stay in Canada at least 2 years within a five year period for keeping PR status. I landed in March 2008 and stayed only a couple of days. Can I enter Canada with PR status by March 2010, presumably staying for the next 2 years?

guxx0014 (GDP)
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.