Hiring - Freight Forwarder Operations Position 1 - Freight Forwarder Operations - Export
• Minimum 2 years related experience in freight forwarding operations, customer service (or a combination)
• Full knowledge of all modes of freight forwarding products in an international scale. Air Export experiences will be good asset.
• Pleasant phone manner, and excellent communication skills with good business sense through phone, letters, and emails.
• Proactive, considerate, and passionate to serve the client.
• Computer literate with research skills
• Experiences in Asia market, 2nd language besides English, and CIFFA Designations are all valuable assets
You must be passionate to serve the clients and provide support to the team.
Position 2 - Freight Forwarder Operations - Junior staff
Someone who is looking for a long term career development in shipping and/or freight forwarding industry. No experiences required but with reasonable background knowledge in shipping and international trade.
Both positions are located in our head office in Mississauga, Ontario. We also have positions available in our Montreal and Vancouver office. Please send your resume to:
By Mail: HR Manager
IPE Logistics (Canada) Inc.
6463 Northam Drive
Mississauga, ON. Canada L4V 1J2
By Email: email@example.com -tlmf077(Jeff) 2009-12-7