本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Jaguar Mining Inc. ("Jaguar") is one of the fastest growing gold producers in the world. Jaguar's plan is to significantly expand gold production from 70,000 ounces produced in 2007 to between 620,000 and 700,000 ounces by 2014 through its wholly-owned operations in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. Jaguar operates in a prolific greenstone belt with a rich history of gold mining. Jaguar is actively exploring and developing additional mineral resources at its 65,500 acre land base in Minas Gerais and on an additional concession base totaling 186,600 acres in the state of Ceará in the northeast of Brazil through a joint venture.
Jaguar is committed to increasing shareholder value through its aggressive expansion program, sizeable exploration effort and commitment to a best practices program where health, safety and environmental considerations receive the highest priority. Jaguar is a relatively low-cost gold producer and has no gold hedges in place thereby providing the leverage to gold prices directly to its investors.
Jaguar is a Canadian-chartered entity with its headquarters in Concord, New Hampshire, USA. The common shares of Jaguar are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the NYSE Exchange under the symbol JAG.
Jaguar's Investment Appeal:
1. Low risk profile - Brazil's stable democratic government, strong mining code and abundant natural resources provide a measure of safety compared to a number of gold operations located elsewhere in Latin America, Africa or other locations.
2. Rapid production growth - organically growing through the drill bit, Jaguar has developed its projects internally and mapped out a plan to increase production ten-fold from 2007 to 2014.
3. Low discovery and conversion costs - identified high-grade brownfield gold deposits to relatively shallow depths reduces Jaguar's mineral acquisition and conversion to reserves costs.
4. Proven exploration potential - mines in the district where Jaguar operates have proven continuity to depths of 2,400 meters. Jaguar's mineral resources are to an average depth of less than 400 meters.
5. Outstanding infrastructure - with its operations near Belo Horizonte, a city of four million people, Jaguar is able to source trained personnel, power, equipment, and the permits and licenses it requires to develop and conduct its operations. Moreover, Jaguar's local team of over 1,300 employees live at home in close proximity to schools, medical facilities and are active in their communities, which Jaguar supports through various outreach programs.
6. Experienced local management team - Jaguar's local senior management team have centuries of collective experience operating in the mining region where Jaguar operates. Their ability to reach any of Jaguar's operations on a daily basis is invaluable to help resolve issues in a timely manner. Very few mining companies possess this unique benefit.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh