×

Loading...

I mean at least for now I would not sell it; it's just too late short term to sell it now; when everybody already scared out; the rebound is right around the cornor; but, YMYD;

samqyang (Kingkong)
what I would do;
first, watching the index and Crude Oil how it goes; if they rebounce, then you should have a chance sell this one at higer price;

second, very hard to do; if I have 1000 share of it and tomorrow it go down to below 1$ , I will buy another 1000 share to WD my holding; sounds crazy, but crazy thing usually is the only thing right in stock market;

then, hold it when it up to ~1.2 then, empty all;

but, different people has differnt operate strategy and guts, even lost torlance is different;
don't want to mislead you, do whatever you feel right to yourself;

YMYD ;
(#107216@43)
2009-9-27 -04:00
Reply
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic: Shall I sell itx.to?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛投资论坛