1.Valuations appear attractive, both in absolute terms and compared to fixed income.
2. There are elevated cash levels among institutional investors, as well as an appetite to begin putting funds to work.
3. Investor sentiment is currently too bearish (often viewed as bullish indicator for stocks).
4. Federal Reserve hawkishness has likely peaked.
5. The U.S. dollar has likely peaked for the year.
6. The economic slowdown isn't showing signs of a nasty recession.
7. Higher income consumers remain resilient.
8. Earnings estimates on the Street unlikely to be marked down aggressively.
9. Excess savings built during the pandemic are still providing a cushion to consumer spending.
10. The global economy will unlikely see a synchronized downturn.-oxox(oxox) 2022-8-10