○ We live around Carlingwood mall and the school Broadview Public school seems to be good as they offer gifted program.
○ Broadview public school is becoming worse every year. It tried to offer early French immersion program, but the sign-up number is not promising.
○ Yes. I start worrying now.. How about the Our Lady of Fatima? I heard about the a church school like it is better than public school.
○ Woodroffe Elementary Public School. The best of that area.
○ Thanks for that. Two year ago I thought it was the worst in that area.
○ It is actually always one of best french immersion school in Ottawa central region and top 5 in public school board. But I think it is a little hard to maintain the existing standard with 700+ enrollment.
○ Great! It is great for my young daughters.