各地生活 / Hamilton / Something about Burlington有人介绍一下BURLINGTON的情况吗? 打算六月底搬到哪儿.我想知道租房(靠近QEW AND GULEPH LINE)和附近MIDDLE SCHOOL 的情况.有十一岁KID (GRADE 7) .谢谢!
○ Google "burlington post", this is a local paper. It may help.
○ Thanks a lot !
● welcome to burlington,i am new to this city too.
○ Do you live in Burlington right now ? if possible, could you please share some information ? Thanks!
○ Let's have a gathering, what about @ Tansley Woods Library, on weekends?
○ Hi , buddy, I still live in Toronto. I am not availble on this weekend! Thanks for your suggestion!
● hi I live in Burlington and just in guleph line/QEW, and also have a boy 11yrs old . How come your son is grade 7, mine is only g5?
○ Hello, nice to meet you! So far, my daughter is in grade 6. In September, she will be in grade 7. I am still looking for an apartment. In July, we will move in Burlington. Keep in touch! Have a good day!
○ There are a few apartments( big building) behind the Burlington Mall , and also some apartments (small building) around the library, maybe u can try , good luck!
○ Right now, I already lived in Burlington. Thank you for your guys information ! I hope we will keep in touch!
○ Welcome to burlington, it is a decent city and the view is nice specially during summer.