○ My singing is quite close. That is why he has been my favourite singer for 20 years.I used to sing Qi Qin’s songs, because my voice is quite similar to his and I liked the way his songs were written, moody and sad. I was very good at singing his songs. Sometimes I can fool some people - a good knock-off. :) I do mind posting my voice, just in case someone might recognize me, although I don’t know many people and have only a few friends in real life.
○ Your words are even better! Different place, same time, moon as our witness, my glass clinks your glass – for those who had lost their lives when they were still young and with an untainted consciousness.
● Marvelous writing, I can see that your writing skills climb to a higher level in each series, this is the best one so far.
○ That fast? Thanks pal.But this episode was the only one that I have taken the time to proofread twice, given the sensitivity of the topic I was going to touch. I felt damn good to step on some people’s toes, if I pissed off some people. There must be something wrong with me. :)
○ When you proofread, what you really do? I'm trying to learn and get a good habit for the proofreading.Thanks for any input.
○ I cannot thank you enough for this. It's so informative. I printed it and would use it every time when I write until this proofreading thing becomes my second nature.
● have you, both of you, ever regretted staying as a pair of parallel lines?.... thank you for bringing back the nearly lost memory of the summer of 1989.
○ Read on. You will know. :)