○ Thanks for sharing.
● absolutereturn, thanks for the analysis. I own the stock too @ 0.54. Won't sell until I get at least a double. This is also one stock Peter Grandich strongly recommended too.
● E*Trade (www.etrade.ca) charges $19.99 flat per trade if stock price is under $1(or $9.99 per trade regardless of stock price if total assets with Etrade exceed $50K).
● tradefreedom.com, $10 per trade.
○ The stock closed today at C$0.7, while they only asked for $0.52 for the $60M financing deal. Considering this info, I guess this $0.7 quote is too high? Anybody can give me any suggestions?
○ How much a stock is worth is not determined by how much someone is willing to pay in a private placement. If anything, someone is willing to participate in a private placement only if he/she is convinced of the upside.
○ Short answer is No. In private placements, shares are usually issued at a discount to market price, which may or may not be the fair value of the stock. The value of a stock (note: not the market price) is