● Come on! How can this be regarded as high grade? I'd like to know their opr cost when going to feasibility study
○ Come on! When did I said this be regarded as high grade? Wherever can you find a penny stock with 442.2 m high grade on this earth?
● Game of junior explore and producer are different. SA.V is far away from feasibly, but 442.2m means great great potential. When SA.V hits high grade, it will be taken by a big player. you will win big and the game is over. This is gambling.
○ The "high grade" is in their PR. And gambling on junior exploration (especially those early baby) is outdated. This stock has a long way to go
○ normally, i don't play junior exploration. but this one, i'll give it time. no game and no fun if there is one side. thanks for your opinion anyway.
● small project has long way to go, and most of them will fail before reach production stage. big players only take big project, and huge tonnage is indicated by 442m.
○ The ore grade is not very good. If you look at ARU, they found lots of gold at 9g/tonne. This is very good grade if found in that amount of ore. FYI the South Deep only has about 9g/t, and it is about 3000m under ground.
● May 30, drilling intersected 384.65 m at 0.30% Cu and 0.40 g/t Au from 18.1 to 402.75 m (including 117.2 m at 0.56% Cu and 0.80 g/t Au from 118.7 to 235.90 m)