○ maximum 0.5% of trade amount
● 原来IB每月commission至少$10.-- Balance Minimums
In order to open a new account you must deposit USD 5,000 (or USD equivalent). As per US regulations, in order to trade in a margin account you must have at least USD 2,000.
● E*Trade (www.etrade.ca) charges $19.99 flat per trade if stock price is under $1(or $9.99 per trade regardless of stock price if total assets with Etrade exceed $50K).
● tradefreedom.com, $10 per trade.
US: $0.005/per share, min:$1, max: 0.5 %of total trade value.
CAN: CAD0.01/share, min:CAD2, max: 0.5% of total trade value.
BMO: Active trader (30 transaction within 3 months) CAD9.95/trade
I only trade the shares with market prices>$10
● fee is not the only consideration. my service experience with e-trade is terrible. takes forever to get through to customer service, and the agents just make up lame excuses.
○ good point! fee is not the only consideration. could you please list some other aspects we should take into consideration? thanks.