○ It may jump $10 or drop $10. Even more. The business is good, but the expectation is high too. I dare not to bet. It is too painful if we stand on the wrong side
○ Volatility is too high, so both calls and puts are very expensive. If you bet by buying puts, you will not make any money if it drops only 1-5 bucks. You had better play after the ER comes out...
● I am very happy that I did not support your analyses...I used to believe experts's analyses, but now I don't believe blindly. For earnings report, I try my best to avoid trading on it
● I'm wrong. but thank you for your advise, I only bet 3 put, not too much. Otherwise, may put 10 or 20. Anyway, TIM earn more for me. Just regret yesterday, the market reverse my done deal fill.
● $100 is the support so far. Insiders are not feeling very bullish about it, neither too bearish at this level. RIM can go sideways for over a year...