● I sold 1 Sep 2008 $55 call and 1 Sep 2008 $35 put. I wish it will have movement but it will not fly as FSLR did. Otherwise, I have to buy 100 shares of STP stocks... Hahaha
● At this moment (6:40 am), STP is traded under $40. Betting on the earning is not a good practice. I will let my short strangle run for a few hours and close the short call first. I may keep short put until it is exercised
○ how bad is STP's ER? shit, my 700.
○ Missed 2 cents. Outlook is downward. It makes me recall SOHU in 2003. I caught falling life at 29 and cut at 15.5 after a few months in desparation.
● Yesterday morning, I got in at 52.2, after I found It is not right, I cut at 47.02. It is a hig loss for me. But I was right again to exit before the ER. Last time, I escaped from VMW.
○ my $2500 is gone, think about averaging down to buy another 5 June 55 calls at much lower price if pre-market is $36.00 for the stock, my option expires in June, so still time to recover in four months
○ Never, Never, Never average down. Admit you are wrong. You can sell low strike calls againt your long calls