● IMO, financial stocks are big NO NO at this time. No one knows how much impact the U.S. housing market and mortgage problems will have on Canada. The U.S. financial stocks are in big troubles now. I don't think Canada can do very well on its own.
○ Sorry, I am not familiar with insurance companies.
● thanks.I'll look into ING. For icici, there have been so many negative customer feedbacks on public forums so don't think I'll go for it as a conservative investment tool.
○ ICICI's major business is in India. You need to look at this company from an investor's point of view since you are looking for investment opportunities not banking services.
○ but if lots of people don't like its service, will its growth be sustainable?