● US CPI number is a joke: "In May, energy prices rose 4.4% after seasonal adjustments, the biggest gain since November. Gasoline prices rose 5.7% after seasonal adjustments. "
● I don't want to predit the short term time. Jim is the expert. I just accumulate when price is down. Gold price can rock to roof when US banks are flushed to toilet in the coming months.
● European Banks May Need $110 Billion in Capital, Says Merrill
● Banks are desperate: Goldman, Banks Discount `Big Brother' Loans by 27.5% (Update1)
● If the CPI is good, then the chance for FED to increase the interests rate in August turns lower. They probably won't increase. So..... :-)
● China `Not Smart' to Invest in U.S. Bonds, Cheng Says. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601009&sid=az.moYIdDgYo&refer=bond . WHat if CHina dumps the USD to flush?