Since you mentioned the variable mortage, TD announce they will change to P+1, do you know if it applies to existing customers, or only to new applications?
○ only to new customers. Existing customers are bound to contract. They can't break the contract without being punished.
○ Thanks a lot. Now I don't have to worry.
○ you need pay attention only when you renew.
● existing customers should not be affected.
○ look at RY's price history. The 52 week high was $56. Now it's $45-46. It's safe for now, I suggest you sell them on $49-52. It will reach this goal in about 1-2 weeks
● by the way, it's also a good time to buy some oil companies, such as Suncor. Their prices have been hammered a hell lot in past couple weeks. You should be fine in a short-term, say about 1 month if you get in now.