○ you need take how many % of GDP of auto industry weight in US (not just the big 3, but also related ). big 3 can not keep on lossing money, if core of industry dead, whole structure will die.
○ If China make cheaper cars, they do not have other choice to change their system.
● ＂Energy experts say the U.S., Europe and Japan will likely never use more oil than they did last year. All projected increases in oil demand will come from the developing world, mainly China, India and the Middle East.＂ ｗｓｊ．ｃｏｍ
● I think there are some political reasons behind the sharp decline of oil price. This is being manipulated by USA. Their purpose is to finacially weaken Russia, Iran and Venezuela.
○ How ? How could US control the oil price? Please escalate.