○ I am long from Nov OE day, but dont follow me, and dont use me as opposite index.
● I do not care if it is bull or bear. I only care how to fetch a tiny money from it. I play both sides in one day. But I feel safer when play bear in the bear market.
○ I do not think so. I feel safer to play bear because the market had a lower low yesterday. Right now, it could be a upward consolidation for the resuming down trend. HOU is not good for long term.
● Today's volume is much bigger than yesterday. Right now there are 4 green and 5 red bars. Green bars still have the bigger volume. I do not see huge bears piling. Waiting on sideline watching the brutal fight.
● I see a big red bar with 5.7M on SPY. 5Min Chart at 10:30. Waiting.
○ MM can hide any thing but volume. If this pattern occurs again and again( price up/volume down) on the 5 minutes chart. It means this is a upwards consolidation for a dip down trend. I will wait for a while to understand Mr. Market.
○ I do not see lot of shorts today. So no action for me either. It is in consolidation phase. And I do not see short squeeze either. Pretty strange pattern today. The first hour looks like short-cover push up(some shorts hold the position overnight)
● Followed by 2 green bars with much less volume(4.1M,3.4M). The price goes up, the volume to support the pricing up is less. What does this mean? Waiting..
○ Look too close just confuse, look further will be better. that is my DT experience FYI
○ I only believe chart. Long term, I do not know. DTer only read chart. In chart, I believe -:). I believe nobody.
● I still donot see any huge bear. Where are they? Waiting at the resistance line? Over all, green bars have bigger volume than red bars. Kind of disappointed.
● The gap of SPY has been filled. Now, what is next? Where is my bear pal?