○ Yes. In addition, the gaps on Dec9, Dec10, and Dec11 look like exhaustion gaps. However, Is Dec12's gap a downside gap? If so, does that mean the down trend won't go below that gap immediately so that the new low won't be tested at least next week?
○ Do not know. I only know moving up will meet heavy resistance. Lot of good chance to make profit by shorting. If some how, it can not hold above the blue support line, then it will go down and try to find support at fibonacci retracement line.
● Actually, I am kind of hoping the bull can push the index into a higher range so the institutional shorts will come out and play. Also this bull push will make the shorting profitable room even bigger. But, this is definitely not the time to LONG.
○ Does Christmas Rally happen every year?
○ Well, do not know. But I think if by any chance SPX reaches 930, that is where I will feel very safe to short. For the people who want to do swing trade, you are safe to build up hsd from here.
○ Asian markets got a jump-start. Mayby that is the beginning of Xmas Rally?
○ If you still did not pay so-called "tuition, you are genius already. I had a bad experience in early October. I gained over 20K one day and lost more than that next day. After that lesson, I just do DT most of time.
○ From my experience, $5000 is not enough for DT. You need a large number of shares. Even a small gain per share, you still gain some. For DT, three factors are good timing, large shares and short time.