○ we should wait for them going down a little bit ah???
○ Both GLD or stocks Jim mentioned are good. I would suggest you enter 1/3 now. Enter another 1/3 if there is a pull back. Enter the last 1/3 when it breaks the high made before the pull back.
○ today? now or after 2pm to see????
○ Enter 1/3 today. But wait for a intra-day pull back ba.
○ ok!! thank you so much, jeff!!!! they should be pulled back a lit bit! :(
● you can buy gold from kitco.com
● Gold goes up because FED is pumping unlimited amount of dollar to save the credit crunch. This is devalue the U.S. dollar and increase inflation. Gold is the hedge against this. This could be the start of another hugh gold bull run.
○ thx. good point. dollar devaluation might also based on worries about possible rate cut by fed?.... gold up also is brought up by metal price increases.. so what target price u think in the coming two months then? easily break 700 ah?
○ I am a momentum trader. I don't have target for gold prices. But with the momentum it currently has, it can easily reach the 730, the high made in May last year.
○ i dont dare to buy today. up tooooo fast! never see g.to up over 6% in one morning
● Haven't seen such a strong run for more than a year. Have to thank the credit crunch for creating such a good trigger. Without it, we might need to wait longer for the next leg of the gold bull market.
● Good, G is strong now.