JOB COSTING SUPERVISOR - 建筑公司的工作机会， 详情见内。 可以发简历到 firstname.lastname@example.org做内部推荐 , 或加sundywangnew 微信联系 City Toronto
Province/State Ontario [ON]
Title Job Costing Supervisor
Position Overview Reporting to the Sr. Job Costing Manager, the Job Costing Supervisor will be responsible for setting up projects, analyzing project cost reports, support with project forecasting, and ensuring adherence to Aecon’s standard operating policies and procedures. In addition, the chosen candidate will oversee a team of Project Administrators assigned to a variety of job sites across the Province of Ontario. The successful candidate will be required to travel to respective job sites from time to time.
Key Responsibilities • Support and maintain the cost control system for each project and monitor performance of the jobs versus budget (i.e. review and analyze T-A job cost reports);
• Liaise with the project team to gather job cost/billing; information, and consult with the team regarding any job costing/accounting issues as required;
• Supervise the Project Administrators at the job sites and provide the necessary support as required;
• Carry out site visits to monitor job progress and interact with site personnel to ensure production and accounting processes/procedures are in place and functioning as per policy;
• Assist with the month end close process for all ACML projects;
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of supporting schedules (i.e. Job Status Report, Cost Report and unbilled revenue/AR aging explanations, etc.);
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and prepare necessary working papers for the interim and year end audit;
• Assist with the preparation of job forecasts, as required;
• Support the team in setting up the project cost codes and the project baseline budget;
• Assist with ad hoc reports, as required;
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills • Post-secondary education in Finance or related field;
• CPA designation or working towards the designation is considered an asset;
• Minimum three (3) years in a project accounting role;
• Experience with job costing and financial reporting in the construction industry would be an asset;
• SAP experience an asset;
• Work with a sense of urgency by demonstrating the ability to shift priorities to accomplish objectives;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner;
• Strong computer software proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• High attention to detail and accuracy;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines;
• Valid G driver’s license and access to reliable transportation;
• Out of town/overnight travel required from time to time.
Compensation & Benefits Overview Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Equity Statement Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Accessibility Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process. -sunlady(sunflower) 2018-4-27JOB COSTING SUPERVISOR - 建筑公司的工作机会， 详情见内。 可以发简历到 email@example.com做内部推荐 , 或加sundywangnew 微信联系