Emergitel-Technology Specialist 2(9851) EmergiTel is an IT Placement agency and interested in positioning you with our client.
If you are interested in this posting please call me or send me your updated resume formatted in word.
Position: Senior Technology Specialist
Job Type: 6 Contract
- Perform 24 x 7 remote support when required
- Implementing Storage and SAN Monitoring
- Checking the status of aggregate and volume usage using DFM, OCUM, OCI
- Managing problem tickets tool and other incoming queues
- Configuring and troubleshooting SnapMirror Environment.
- Performing Daily health check to monitor the usage of LUN, Aggregate and volume utilization.
- Restoring the data using snap restore and CIFS shares.
- Dealing with permissions (Adding/removing the security groups to the shares) for share folders in CIFS.
- Configuring and troubleshooting SnapVault Environment.
- Perform DR test to support client BCP tests
- Snapshot, lunclone, flexclone management.
- Setting up and troubleshooting V-Filer Environment.
- Lun management (LUN creation, LUN snapshots, Manual and automatic igroup management, LUN restore) using Snapdrive.
- Setting up and troubleshooting NFS, CIFS, and SAN (FC and ISCSI) Environment.
- Configuring windows ISCSI Boot LUN for the environment.
- Ontap OS upgrades to C-DOT.
- Adding disk shelves to the existing storage for standalone and High availability controllers. (involved in ontap upgrade documents team )
- Assigning LUN’s (FC and ISCSI) to distributed server in various environments.
- Resolving the hardware issues in co-ordination with Vendors
- Managing the reports for internal and customer use
- Performing Deduplication for the volumes.
- Volume resize, aggregate disk add and lun resize
- Alias, zoning configuration for the servers connected in FC environment in brocade switches.
- Able to create/Expand aggregate, volume, Qtree for NAS environments, LUN’s, Igroups for SAN environments and also reclamation the LUN’s and SAN ports if any (De-commissioning projects).
- Sound experience in developing and documenting technology orientations and solutions
- Experience with the deployment of enterprise solutions in a global enterprise
- Strong understanding of technologies and marketplace in storage systems and their management, and service level measurement
- Strong knowledge of NetApp as primary storage, backup and replication
- Must have intermediate to advanced level experience working with various operating systems in physical and virtualized environments such as VMWare
- Must have working knowledge of AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows operating environment, at least at the Intermediate System Administrator level.
- Knowledge of NetApp using SnapManager is a must
- Knowledge of EMC and HDS technology and NetApp for support
- Knowledge in operating large backup infrastructures.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with large director class Fibre Channel switches (Brocade, McDATA, CISCO) would be an asset.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Troubleshooting OS, hardware, network, storage, SAN, and Backup application problems
- Troubleshooting large, complex multi-vendor environments
- Handling multiple tasks efficiently and work on a wide range of systems
- Ability to go on call
- Ability to take Time off in Leiu
- Customer driven
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience will be an asset.
- Certifications in one of the following areas will be an asset:
- Brocade Certification
6+ Years supporting Large Storage Infrastructures
Experience with multiple vendor technologies
Critical thinking required
Thanks & Regards,
Sushmitha Kedala | Technical Recruiter
1550 16th Avenue, Building B, Unit 1-2, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3K9
P: (905)-747-3300 | C: (437)-345-4745 | F: 877-851-2181
Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Map -virtualmachine(重头再来) 2017-2-15Emergitel-Technology Specialist 2(9851)远离emergitel！英文都说不好的三哥网上找到我的简历，骚扰了我N年。 -newpath(newpath) 2017-2-20