- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years of embedded development experience.
- C++ preferably C++17 programming skills and understanding of object oriented design and development
- Strong grasp of RTOS; VxWorks, embedded Linux fundamentals
- Good understanding and programming skills of modern languages such as GO and Python
- Exposure to modern development environments CI/CD, automated software unit-testing
- Knowledge of microcontrollers; NXP Freescale family, Xilinx SoC’s, Altera SoC's