Hiring - Freight Forwarder Customer Service Basic Requirement:
• Minimum 2 years related experience in freight forwarding operations, customer service (or a combination)
• Full knowledge of all modes of freight forwarding products in an international scale
• Pleasant phone manner, and excellent communication skills with good business sense through phone, letters, and emails.
• Proactive, considerate, and passionate to serve the client.
• Computer literate with research skills
• Experiences in Asia market, experiences communicating with overseas agents, 2nd language besides English, and CIFFA Designations are all valuable assets
You must be passionate to serve the clients, provide support to the sales peers, track shipments and prepare quotations for customers.
our office is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario, so this might be a good opportunity for those who reside in the North East part of GTA. Please send your resume to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
By Mail: HR Manager
The Logistics Factory Ltd
175 West Beaver Creek Road, Unit 32,
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3M1 -tlmf077(Jeff) 2014-4-7Hiring - Freight Forwarder Customer Service