问题真多!:) 1) change your address at www.cic.gc.ca; 2) let ur mom tell IMMI officer at the airport the new address and CONFIRM that will be the one to mail pr card; 3) no problem to stay in Vancouver. PR card will be sent to her in 4 wks.

pek2yyz (没那么远)
2010-2-11 -05:00
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic: 急问:妈妈过几天要登陆,却发现langding paper上居然写的我的地址是原来我登陆的地址,早已经不在那个城市了,是不是妈妈登陆的时候见移民官直接改地址就好呢?还是现在应该通知移民局。整个申请过程我一直用的现在地址呀,不知道怎么搞的。多谢大家帮忙

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家