本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1.DENMARK: A patient broke wind while having surgery and set fire to his genitals. The 30-year-old man was having a mole removed from his bottom with an electric knife when his attack of flatulence was ignited by a spark. His genitals, which were soaked in surgical spirits, caught fire. The man, who is suing the hospital, said: "when I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife." Surgeos at the hospital in Kjellerups said: " it was an unfortunate accident."
2.TEA TIME LOVE BITE: A woman almost bit off her husband's willy as he cooked pancakes for tea--while she gave him oral sex. in the heat of passion he lost his grip on the pan and spilt boiling oil down her naked back. She clenched her teeth on his willy and in agony he bashed her on the head with the pan. Both only admitted how they received their injuries after "intense questioning" by hospital docs in Carioca, Romania. The man needed treatment to his willy while the wife had burns, two black eyes and a broken cheek bone.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh