Rolia Cultural Association Youth Leadership Program (RCA YouLeaP)
The 2015 Rolia Gala is currently being prepared. We are looking for youth volunteers as act leads to participate in this exciting event!
Performance date: January 24, 2015
Shows: Afternoon Show (3pm) and Evening Show (7:30pm)
Venue: Markham Theatre for Performing Arts (Warden & Hwy 7)
- Lead an act to be performed on the stage
- Recruit team members for the act; Attend act audition in early November
- Independently lead the rehearsal and preparation of the act.
- Participate in official dry-runs
- Perform on the stage on January 24, 2015.
- Lead related activities of the team members after the show date
- Act as liaison between RCA and your team members
We are looking for students of 15 to 21 years old, who are willing to take responsibility, to develop leadership and communication skills.
- A valuable practical experience, together with the skills you developed, which will be life-long beneficial.
- RCA will provide reference letter for the volunteering work and hours you have contributed.
- RCA will nominate qualified youth volunteers for the Ontario Volunteer Service Award
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Introduction of your act
- Did you perform the same act before? If yes, when and where?
- How many performers are there (or will there be) in the act?
- A brief resume of yourself, with detailed contact information, including email and cell phone number.
Please reply to this post with your questions. You may also send your questions to email@example.com.