○ I am not looking for anyone in particular. I just want to know what your perfect sex partner look like. That is all.
○ It could be anyone who can create the feeling. The tragic point for me is that I do not have the confidence in love.
○ Can’t blame you. But a lack of confidence in love can hardly prevent you from having a good dream. :) When everything has failed, are you able to tell yourself that at least you’ve tried?
○ If I may disagree:-), some people absolutely need more confidence to even have a dream. They can be very lost in the frustration and failure from reality. They will not see that there is another dimension worth exploring, seen and felt only by few.
○ Only if you believe in fate. I still have the dream to be a professional and I am still working hard on it.
○ I am sorry but I don't know what you are talking about. What kind of professional? A professional "working girl"? All professions need hard work.
○ :) I know what she is talking about.She does not believe life is as simple as "1 + 1" and it is not fair that she is not getting her part.
● The same as Jack London? Handsome and intelligent.
○ You can be what you want to be in your own dream.
○ I have seen so many people still frustrate on the verge of reality and fantasy. Never underestimate the power of imagination. It does have a very practical effect on our spirits. Yes, people, get more interesting, I have the same to say.
○ Some part of sextuality is from imagination, like many things in this world, all depending how you would like to look at it.
○ Agree! Imagination or fantasy is a big part of sex.
● 还是建议妹妹多看看英国内衣顶牌agent provocateur 拍的精致而性感的小电影，别学维多利亚时代没有自己的性欲，只有把自己用婚姻卖了的物欲的所谓英国淑女。那点austin 的英语，有点霉味啦，update 啦，读读 Laura kipni吧， you will straigten up your thoughts!
○ 这本书怎么样 "La Philosophie dans le boudoir" ?
● Bravo! Indeed well said! That is maturity, a refined taste in sexuality:-).
● My lord??? 我也QUOTE一句吧: "Written by that secretary, who is, and forever will be, your loyal and most assured Servant" , "Written with the hand of him which desireth as much to be yours as you do to have him."