○ I guess there is more difficulty in finding the romantic relationship, not to mention one with that condition
○ It is difficult because everyone's expectation for romantic relationship are different and keep changing. If you are lucky to find it for a short period of time, the next thing to expect is pain.
○ and hopefully the pleasure is worth the pain.
○ Most of people give up trying, because they eventually find the pleasure does not worth the pain. Are you among the few who is lucky? Try and think. The answer is in you.
○ In a simple story:1st type - He lost her - he suffered but shaped up.
2nd type - He goes deep into himself
3rd type - he finds his inner self and lives happily ever after
○ lol. it only happens in a fairy tale
● Find a person who also wants romantic relationship with no string attached, just like you. My two cents
○ Agree. But her fear stops her from moving forward. No pain no gain. In the end, she will get nothing. The strategy is if she can not find someone she totally trust or give her total commitment, find someone she can find some trust and some commitment.
○ No giving, no receiving. Equally important.
○ The fear of not getting prevent people from giving. So out of the fear, everyone sits there cry and wait for someone to feed them. 婚恋板块充满了流泪的眼睛和黑洞洞大嘴。