○ Oh, I remember I saw your related posts in the Chinese forum. The bridge does not look like strong and firm enough to hold an average size adult. If I was there, I would definitely be afraid of stepping on it too.
○ Yea, it looks scary, that's why I declined her suggestion.
● I like the name "monkey bridge"! If there are monkey bridges in Canada, there would be a lot less heavy people. :D
-sailor(Ocean & Mountain);
○ I know there's no any problem for you to walk through or jump on the "monkey bridge". 👍😊
● It's really creative thinking, I hope that little Trudo would listen to you.
● Then a big sign must be placed there with these words - " Welcome to the world well-known Monkey Bridge in Canada! It's all free to walk across the bridge, but you just have to lose your weight first till your weight is below 40 kg, for your safety!" 😂
● Also U Bein Bridge in Myanmar (No. 4), this is one of my favorite destinations I've been to. It definitely doesn't look scary, I would say it's romantic instead.
○ According to the photos, I feel this is a scary bridge too, because it's so high above the water and there are no enough protective railings. In addition, the surface is not wide enough to let me ignore its scary height. Wow, I found I got acrophobia.
○ Actually, it is not as narrow as it looks from the photos, some local people even ride bicycles on it.
○ I believe what you actually saw at or on the bridge. I know my comments are somehow subjective and deviated from the real situation, because I am a timid person 😁.