○ “There is no greater misfortune, than to not be able to endure misfortune.”
● Five simple rules to be happy:
1, Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.
2, Free your mind from worries - Most never happen.
3, Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4, Give more.
5, Expect less.
● "There are two ways to look at life and the world. We can see the good or the bad, the beautiful or the ugly. Both are there, and what we focus on and choose to see is what brings us feelings of joy or feelings of despair."
● “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions."
● “Our souls are not hungry for fame, comfort, wealth or power. Those rewards create almost as many problems as they solve. "
● "Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter, so that the world will be at least a little bit different for our having passed through it."
● " You can close your eyes to things you're afraid to see but you can't close your heart to things you're afraid to feel."
● "You feel happiness through what you experience, not because of what you are."
● "Should you encounter a problem along your way, change your direction, but not your destination."
● "If you look at what you do not have in life you don't have anything.
If you look at what you have in life you have everything."
● “Through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge shall every room be filled with precious and pleasant riches.”
● "You are your own most important resource for making your life work. Life rewards action. Until your knowledge, awareness and understandings are translated into action, they are of no value."
● " Having power doesn't mean that you can move anything, but it means that nothing can move you."
● “We should never be afraid of tears. They wash our eyes, clear our vision, and soften our hearts."
● When God wants to make a mushroom, he does it overnight but when He wants to make a giant oak, He takes a hundred years. Great souls are grown through struggles, storms and seasons of suffering.